Executive Luncheon: Enriching and Launching Product Content in 2019’s Global Economy
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Time: 11 am - 1 pm
Location: Crave, West End - 1603 West End Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55416
(just minutes from Downtown Minneapolis with free parking)
In today’s global economy, marketing, sales and data management teams are challenged by the increasing complexity of managing, effectively enriching and efficiently launching product content.
To help marketers and product managers successfully compete on a global scale, we would love to have you join us for a luncheon where you will learn more about:
- Solving product data quality issues
- Delivering compelling product experiences to a global audience
- Streamlining your product data management process
- Accelerating your global PIM deployment
- Focusing on the future by looking at current trends which will impact how product marketing content is maintained
Who should attend:
- Product Managers
- Product Marketers
- Technical Publications Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing VPs
- E-commerce Directors/Managers
This will be a great opportunity to learn from industry experts, ask questions during our Q&A time plus meet and network with other product marketers from companies around the area. Lunch is on us!
Register TODAY. Space is limited!