Over 35 executives filled the room from marketing, sales and data management teams to discuss the challenges associated with the increasing complexity of managing, effectively enriching and efficiently launching product content globally.
Today Aware was pleased to host an Executive Luncheon titled Enriching and Launching Product Content in 2019’s Global Economy.
We were extremely pleased with the turnout AND valuable dialogue between our panel and the attendees.
Our panel consisted of three industry experts:
Head, Product Data Practice
Aware. A Digital Solutions Agency
Senior Manager, Ecommerce Delivery
VP, Global Strategic Alliances
Key topics covered included:
- Key areas and concepts a company should be thinking about when planning to take an ecommerce program global.
- How to introduce a global phased approach, prioritize initiatives and fully understand team requirements.
- Identifying product data quality issues
- Introducing and accelerating a global PIM deployment
- Navigating channel complexity
- Streamlining your product data management process
- Delivering compelling product experiences to a global audience
- And more...
If you joined us, thank you! It was a pleasure having you at the event. If you didn’t and would like to learn about upcoming events, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
We’re also interested to hear any thoughts on topics we should address in upcoming luncheons. Please connect with us and share.
Once again, a huge thank you to our sponsors.