Aware is excited to host an Executive Luncheon on Enriching and Launching Product Content in 2019’s Global Economy at CRAVE (West End) in Minneapolis on March 12th. The event goes from 11am to 1pm. Lunch is on us!!
It’ll be a great opportunity to network with other marketing professionals involved in managing, enriching and launching product content.
- Solving product data quality issues
- Delivering compelling product experiences to a global audience
- Streamlining your product data management process
- Accelerating your global PIM deployment
- Focusing on the future by looking at current trends which will impact how product marketing content is maintained
This luncheon is designed for marketers and product managers who are responsible for authoring, managing, and distributing product content globally.
Even if you’re focused only on one language now, we’ll discuss simple ways to prepare early so you can save time and budget when you do decide to expand globally.
Who should attend:
- Product Managers
- Product Marketers
- Technical Publications Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing VPs
- E-commerce Directors/Managers
Join us to learn from industry experts, ask questions during our Q&A time plus meet and network with other product marketers in the area.
Reserve your spot today. Seats are limited and going fast.
Hope to see you there!