Feed My Starving Children delivers over 365 million meals a year to over 70 countries to help feed those in need. They're able to achieve this admirable feat by engaging a volunteer workforce to pack and ship meals from locations across the country.
Over the past year, Aware has worked with Feed My Starving Children to revamp their entire infrastructure and user experience, which included a multi-phased plan:
- launch a redesigned FMSC.org site with a responsive solution and a new user-focused architecture
- follow-up with a robust personalized donor dashboard to show a volunteer's direct impact
- completely rework and integrate their proprietary Volunteer Registration System
Aware recommended the Sitecore Experience Platform due to its ability to accommodate complex integrations, deliver robust personalization, and provide the extensive Sitecore API to push content where it’s needed and drive donations.
In our latest case study, you can read about how our work helped Feed My Starving Children:
- experience an almost 40% increase in sessions
- increase page views by a corresponding 25%
- increase online donations by 39%
- feed more starving children than ever