We’re pleased to announce the release of the NEW and IMPROVED Aware Episerver+inRiver Connector PRO.
Watch this 13 minute demo video to learn about the enhanced functionality of the Aware Episerver+inRiver Connector PRO. You’ll also see how you can publish product data from inRiver into Episerver with this simple and configurable connector.
Viewing this video will cover these Connector Highlights
- Built for both inRiver’s PIM version 6 and inRiver’s Product Marketing Cloud
- Works natively within the Product Marketing Cloud control center and was built to be implemented in cloud configurations
- Ability to exclude certain PIM entities from being pushed over to the Episerver API
- Associate PIM entities to existing Episerver CMS/Commerce models
- Limit resource API request lengths to the Episerver API. (This is good for handling large amounts of resource files like images, PDFs and so on)
- Manage your own API end-points, access keys and channel ids when running multiple connectors at the same time
- Maintains product relationships, hierarchies, items and categories from inRiver to Episerver
- Publishes products into multiple Episerver websites and store views
- Leverages Episerver best practices for content structure
- Easily import custom product attributes into Episerver
- Designed to move large amounts of product data from inRiver to Episerver
- View products prior to being published to production within Episerver Staging environment
- Schedule product data publishing times into Episerver
- Highly configurable for specific customer needs
Ready to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com to request a custom demo OR to learn more about how this connector can be applied to your inRiver and Epi environments.
inRiver version supported: inRiver 6.x, iPMC
Episerver Version supported: 9, 10 and 11