Download our 44 page ebook on DMS strategy, planning, and implementation in Sitecore.
Sitecore’s Digital Marketing System (DMS) is a highly-sophisticated, feature rich marketing tool that can be a bit daunting to get up and running. This 44 page ebook was created to help marketing personnel get the mission-critical marketing features of DMS set up quickly without having to be a developer or Sitecore super-user.
The ebook includes how to set up the primary marketing features in DMS with lots of visuals, helpful tips and links to online video tutorials. Each implementation step can be done in bite-sized pieces that should take 30 minutes or less. All you’ll need is basic familiarity with the Sitecore editing interfaces.
What You'll Learn
Goal Tracking & Conversion Measurement
Learn how to plan your goal tracking strategy and then implement it within DMS and Sitecore Analytics, including:
- Strategies for generating higher conversion rates with your site’s goals
- Ideas for creating a progressive or “soft” conversion strategy for your site
- Creating goals and assigning them to content in Sitecore
Begin tracking your inbound marketing campaigns to gain a better understanding of their performance and conversion rates, including:
- How to create campaigns within DMS
- How to assign site visitors to campaigns
Track the behavior of your website users based on their unique interests and activities to gain a deeper understanding of how they interact with your content, including:
- Strategies for developing user profiles that create value for your organization
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create user profiles in DMS
Create a custom experience for your website users by providing them with content that is tailored to their unique interests and needs, including:
- Tips for planning your content personalization plan
- Instructions on setting up personalized content in DMS
Test and optimize the performance of your content to increase relevancy for users and conversions for your organization, including:
- Creating and managing a multivariate test