- Organize a wealth of DMS data in real-time
- Serve up customized reports directly from Sitecore UI
- Quickly connect meaningful data points using pre-configured reports developed from years of market research
- Segment, sort and filter data in more granular ways to analyze end user activity from prospects, competitors, etc., on deeper levels
- Track and segment visitor activity prior to and during site visits with historical metrics attached to individual profiles
- Export data directly into presentation ready formats to keep your marketing efforts moving forward
- Analyze how different visitor types interact with your content and make better marketing decisions
- Improve how you measure keyword effectiveness and uncover what is driving the most traffic to your site
- Spy on your competitors as they browse your site
- Increase your ability to convert prospects to leads
- Clone reports and add your own filters to create highly customized reports
- View dynamic reports with powerful real-time filtering and sorting capabilities
- Swift filtering – built using the powerful Sitecore rules engine – allows you to customize and align your data needs with your business goals
- SQL queries can be used to create sophisticated reports
- Save queries for easy reuse in the future
- Import prospects directly into your CRM
- Export reports from Excel for further analysis or archiving
A Swift Reporting subscription is $100 per month.
Introducing Accelcor Suite’s Family of Products
Watch Viewing Custom Reports in Swift
For those feeling a bit more adventurous, you can modify the raw SQL statements driving the queries from within Sitecore’s UI, with little or no developer assistance. Since Sitecore is managing the SQL, you can create versions of your queries, allowing you to roll back to a previous version if you aren’t happy with your changes.
For more video tutorials about Sitecore visit SitecoreUser.com.
Watch Creating Custom Reports in Swift
Staging and production servers running Sitecore 6.5 or newer.
The free trial is a full feature version of Swift Reporting for you to install and try risk free for 90 days. The trial comes as a downloadable package complete with a user guide. Fill out the form below to receive your free trial.