This new tool developed by Aware provides a fast, flexible way to analyze your Sitecore Engagement Analytics data from within Sitecore's UI. Swift filtering, built using the powerful Sitecore rules engine, allows you to customize and align your data needs with your business goals.
Swift Reporting taps into the Sitecore Analytics database to present your data in a whole new way.
- 14 pre-built reports out of the box to get you started
- View dynamic analytics reports with powerful real time filtering and sorting
- Create new reports using SQL queries and Sitecore's UI
- Easily export reports to Excel
- Manual and step-by-step guide included with purchase
Swift Reporting has a variety of features to help you get the data you need. You can choose from one of 14 ready-to-use report templates or clone a report and add your own filters to create a custom report in seconds. Columns are also a snap to add or remove, and you can easily sort data by any column in a report. Swift reports can also easily be exported to Excel for further analysis or archiving.
- Analyze how different visitor types interact with your content
- Quickly create graphical reports of your most important data
- Spy on your competitors when they visit your site
- Improve how you measure keyword effectiveness
- Analyze what is driving the most traffic to your site
- Import prospects directly into your CRM
- Increase your ability to convert prospects to leads
A Swift Reporting subscription is $100 per month.
For more video tutorials about Sitecore visit SitecoreUser.com.
Watch Viewing Custom Reports in Swift
For those feeling a bit more adventurous, you can modify the raw SQL statements driving the queries from within Sitecore’s UI, with little or no developer assistance. Since Sitecore is managing the SQL, you can create versions of your queries, allowing you to roll back to a previous version if you aren’t happy with your changes.
Watch Creating Custom Reports in Swift
Staging and production servers running Sitecore 6.5 or newer.
The free 90 day trial version is a full feature version of Swift Reporting for you to install and try risk free for 90 days. The trial comes as a downloadable package complete with a user guide. Fill out the form below to receive your free trial.