For the third year in a row Aware is honored to have been selected to present at Sitecore Symposium.
Sitecore Symposium is a highly-esteemed professional development and networking event designed with Sitecore developers and marketers top-of-mind. Symposium focuses on giving Sitecore users the knowledge they need to continue owning their customer experience. This year’s event will be held on September 8–10 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Trevor Olson, President & CEO of Aware, will present alongside Don Costello, Web Products Manager at Uponor North America, and discuss how Sitecore was leveraged to fuel growth and scalability in a growing omnichannel marketplace. Other topics to be discussed include:
- Using the Sitecore Experience Platform to transform omnichannel strategies
- Enhancing scalability online in order change the way you do business
- Giving marketers the power of content and site management
- Managing multiple consumer channels in the face of globalization challenges
- Effectively integrating with CRM and third-party websites
- Streamlining the production of online and offline content with Adaptive Print Studio
- Personalizing content in order to own the customer experience
Further details on this exciting event will be coming soon!