We’re hosting an Executive Luncheon on Mastering Commerce Strategies in Manufacturing / Distribution, and I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join us at CRAVE (West End) in Minneapolis on June 27th. The event goes from 11am to 1pm. Lunch is on us!!
It’ll be a great opportunity to network with other product marketers and IT professionals involved in manufacturing and distribution to discuss e-commerce trends including:
- Trends coming in 2019 that will impact how you drive sales by enhancing your product marketing content
- The impact of not getting ahead of the technology curve
- What you, as a marketer or IT professional, can start doing TODAY to enhance your current e-commerce initiatives
- Key tactics to managing your product messaging across all channels
- Technology best practices unique to manufacturers and distributors.
- How to empower your sales team with good data quality, quick data syndication, and up to date sales proposals/quotes leveraging user friendly technology.
- Long-term solutions you can implement to master your e-commerce strategies
Click here to RSVP for the luncheon or please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Reserve your spot today. Seats are limited and going fast.
Hope to see you there!