Owning your customer experience with Sitecore CMS will be the topic of discussion for Aware and Uponor at this year’s Techweek.
Techweek is a 7 day conference and expo dedicated to showcasing how innovative thought leaders are shaping a dynamic ecosystem within the tech space. The event features a wealth of tech-related events that aim to spark new ideas and fuel the collaboration of likeminded professionals.
Don Costello, Web Product Manager at Uponor, and Trevor Olson, President & CEO of Aware, will share how Sitecore CMS has given Uponor the ability to own their customer experience and continue to be a worldwide leader in their industry. From managing multiple country websites to delivering presentation materials to a diverse sales force on the go, Sitecore CMS has helped Uponor significantly change the way they do business. Their Techweek presentation will highlight 5 ways Sitecore has helped Uponor become an interactive industry leader and include topics such as:
• Giving the power of content and site management to marketing
• Managing multiple country websites with various translation challenges
• Integrating CRM and other third party vendor websites
• Streamlining annual print catalog production via Adaptive Print Studio
• Allowing teams access to presentation materials regardless of Internet connectivity
More details on the presentation and speakers can be found here, and if you’re in the area we invite you to visit us at the Sitecore booth!
Techweek Chicago 2014
Date: June 26, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM CST
Location: Technical Stage
222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654