Wednesday, June 27, 2018
11 am - 1 pm
Crave, West End - 1603 West End Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55416 (Just minutes from Downtown Minneapolis with free parking.)
This luncheon is ideal for:
Executives from marketing or IT who face e-commerce or marketing product data challenges within a manufacturer or distributor.
The B2B market is changing with consumers acting more like B2C shoppers, opting for online purchases. With eCommerce initiatives becoming a driving force in B2B sales, it’s increasingly important that manufacturers and distributors align the business with B2B sales expectations.
To help manufacturers and distributors get a better understanding of some of the challenges they face for each of their unique business cases, we are hosting a luncheon where we will discuss:
- Trends coming in 2019 that will impact how you drive sales by enhancing your product marketing content
- The impact of not getting ahead of the technology curve
- What you, as a marketer, can start doing TODAY to enhance your current e-commerce initiatives
- Key tactics to managing your product messaging across all channels
- Technology best practices unique to manufacturers and distributors
- Long-term solutions you can implement to master your e-commerce strategies
- How to empower your sales team with good data quality, quick data syndication, and up to date sales proposals/quotes leveraging user friendly technology
This will be a great opportunity to learn from manufacturing / distribution industry experts, ask questions during our Q&A time and meet other product marketers from other Minnesota manufacturers and distributors. Lunch is on us!