Rocket science is hard. Figuring out your ROI shouldn’t be.
Built a website. Check.
Incorporated fabulous design. Check.
Wrote compelling content. Check.
You’ve done all the things you’re supposed to do on your web marketing list, so why hasn’t web traffic sky-rocketed and conversion rates increased? You put the new sign out, but not very many people walked through the door. Or if they did, you weren’t keeping track of who they were.
There are many details to consider when you try to drive high-quality users to your site. Have you optimized your site to get the best possible rankings for appropriate keywords? Have you considered what pay-per-click campaigns, lead generation strategies, or CRM captures could do for your organization’s bottom line? Do you have a tool and dashboard in place to gather valuable analytics data? Aware Web Solutions will help your website reach its full marketing potential. We can help you leverage customer engagement platforms and tools that tell you where your users are going, what they’re doing and how you can engage them directly to deliver what they want.
Key considerations to optimize your online marketing efforts:
- Have you taken a close look at existing website analytics, customer-service stats and reports, call volumes and blog comments? You might be surprised to find out that what you think is important to your customers isn’t what they think is important. Find the marketing disconnects, set the benchmark, make changes, and then measure the results.
- Lead generation and personalization software have become very sophisticated and precise in the last several years. Not only can these tools help you customize your site’s content based on who your users are, but you can create onsite marketing goals for these user types to test your site’s effectiveness. The data gathered from these tools can provide the insights you need to optimize your site and overall online marketing efforts.
- The members of your marketing team might have different ideas about what makes an online campaign successful. Do you know what metrics they’ll need to prove ROI for your online marketing initiatives? It’s a basic question but one that will help you choose the right customer engagement tool.
Aware is proud of its Web Strategy Team’s strong experience and expertise.
- Learn more about our Marketing and Optimization core competency. See the tools we use, the trends we watch and our overall online marketing capabilities.
- Request a free consultation and speak to an Aware web strategist regarding your online marketing challenges.